Preliminary study to define the specifications for a simulator that generates possible building types on the basis of the anthropogenic stock.
Simulator for generative construction planning on the basis of anthropogenic stock.
- Definition of methods to catalogue materials as a prerequisite for generative planning, e.g., 3D BIM models, including all technical information mentioned above, as well as 2D models
- Definition of diverse usage options of the construction material
- Parameters for generative planning (architectural, load bearing, structural-physical, fire control, etc.), e.g., maximum bearings or floor loads
- Visualisation of the material stock, building types, evaluation, and possibly the interface
- Detailed article as final outcome.
- There are currently no methods to systematically analyse building components and their reutilization potential.
- Planning process will be reversed: What construction components are available to me? How might a “new” building using these components look?